Digital Texas Advertising
We have developed several comprehensive advertising programs for individuals and companies to analyze and explore. Within this section, we describe our target audience, how advertising with Digital Texas will bring added value to you, and our various advertising options. Although we have provided a simple contact form for advertising inquiries, please feel free to contact us by phone (409-767-8135) if you have any general questions.
Our banner program consists of several configurations to meet your needs. In general, members of this program enjoy: control over which areas of our site their banners will appear; the ability to monitor their statistics via our easy-to-use administration interface; access to our expertise and assistance throughout the process; an option to receive a weekly newsletter outlining tips and strategies for better viewer response; and much, much more. Click here to find out more about our banner program and its various options.
We offer monthly newsletters to our members pursuant to their chosen interests. Because of this program, companies are able to directly target their receptive audience on a permission basis. Clearly, this is an extremely effective way for company to market its products and services; and we offer you an opportunity to do just this. Click here to learn more.
Featured Site Sponsorship
Perhaps the most significant drawing card to our site is that we are Southeast Texas' largest directory of businesses. Within each category, links to the measure of sometimes hundreds are displayed. In light of this, it is easy for yours to get lost among others. Recognizing this, we offer the ability for your business to appear not only at the top of category listings, but on each page of a category's links and on our "Featured Sites" summary page. For more information on this program, click here.
We are always looking to establish exclusive partnerships with reputable companies in a wide array of areas: technology, application service provision, content, sales, and more. If you could benefit via a strong contact to Southeast Texas business and residents with a flexible and mutually beneficial relationship, click here to learn more.
We are currently looking to establish exclusive sales relationships in equipment, travel, memorabilia, and more. Click here to learn more about our needs and what we can offer as a partner.
Reciprocal Media Programs
In addition to product partners, we are searching for long-term media partners in a wide range of properties such as radio, television, magazines, newspapers, new media, and everything else! If you have any interest in partnering with us in a media capacity, click here for more. Our current partners include Fox Sports and Cumulus.
FREE Marketing And Advertising Options
Along with the many paid advertising options, we offer several no cost alternatives that allow everyone, no matter their budget, to participate with Digital Texas :
- Directory Listing: Your first step should be to add your web site to our directory. From restaurants to churches, anything to do with the Southeast Texas is a welcome addition. Take a moment to add your business listing today!
- Affiliate Program: If you have an affiliate program in place and carry products and services that may benefit our members or visitors, be sure to submit your request to Digital Texas. We are very interested in partnering with a variety of affiliates and are an excellent venue to further your sales in the Southeast Texas markets. For more information, click here.
- Banner Exchange: We are pleased to be able to offer an exclusive banner exchange program. Through this, you will be able to freely exchange your banner with other Southeast Texas and sports-related sites. Click here to learn more.
- Members Only Features: Within our members section, we offer, among other services, we are always looking for suppliers of these sections, and invite you list your information here. Click here for more on these programs.
- Content Editing: Another feature of our "Members Only" section is an exclusive area reserved for Southeast Texas self publishing news and articles. If you are interested in contributing here, you will be able to link back to your sites as sources for information. To learn more about becoming a Digital Texas content editor, click here.